Available for purchase!

Musings of the Mad Volume I: Every Stitch Tells a Story Purchase Page





Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Intermission

I, your humble madman, began this as a project to house poetry and creative musings. I have become increasingly humbled to see that I actually have a small fan base growing, including readers in Russia, Germany and Africa. This is truly amazing and has inspired me to expand Musings of the Mad to the Book of Faces and Google Plus (URL's Below) anyone reading, anywhere, head over to those pages and give me a "Like" or a "Plus 1". What's going to be different on those pages will be insight into the ideas, additional material that was cut from final drafts, alternate endings and/or unused concepts and the like. It will be fun and interesting and who knows where this journey may lead. Thank you all!

Musings of the Mad on Facebook - Hit "Like"

Musings of the Mad on Google Plus - Give us a "+1"

No comments:

Post a Comment